Author: Sahana Kulur
- Read more: What is it like to be an Indian Flashpacker abroad?
ppearance. We all have a “first impression” of someone we just met. After I reply,” I am Sahana / Ashrith, from India”, a few get excited…
- Read more: 15 famous Myths about India you must debunk!
It is natural to assume things before knowing a country. I thought most Dutches were stoned all the time because of their Drug Policy until…
- Read more: What to Wear in India | Taveller’s Packing Guide.
What to wear in India as a foreign tourist – A complete Packing guide to men and women
- Read more: Guide And Tips to Shopping in India from an Insider.
India is one of the most affordable countries for budget travellers. From cheapest metal earrings to finely cut Diamond jewellery,- the range of shopping varies…
- Read more: 15 Essential Tips for your Travel in India.
Complete travel guide to India by an Insider – 15 tips before you trip in India
- Read more: Pamukkale Travel Guide – Unbelievably white and beautiful
Pamukkale Travel Guide | How to Get There | Accommodation | Getting Around | Entrance Ticket | Things to do There | What to Wear.
- Read more: Cappadocia Travel Blog – With Things to do and Not to Do
Why do so many people travel to Cappadocia? Is it that unique – Well, we will show you something spectacular. Be it a cave house…
- Read more: Istanbul Travel Blog for Enjoying the best on a budget
A complete guide to traveling in Istanbul for three days.
- Read more: Complete Guide to Shopping in Turkey on a Budget.
“Get me a Turkey towel from Turkey.” This was the most asked sentence before we left for Turkey. Turkey’s special cotton thread used for its…
- Read more: What to wear in Turkey as a Tourist – Packing and Clothing Checklists.
The main concern for every traveller is “how to blend in and not to stand out” to avoid any kind of unwanted happenings. Here is…
- Read more: How to get Turkey tourist Visa for Indians
A guide to getting tourist Visa for Indians
- Read more: Are Pyrgos and Perisa the most Beautiful Part of Santorini?
As much as I loved Santorini, I don’t deny that it is a touristy spot. – Obviously, it is bound to attract people globally with…